At Sheffield Pharmaceuticals, the home of the original Sheffield Toothpaste, we offer exclusive, quality, branded products to promote wellness and relief to our customers. Our wellness and first aid products include a variety of creams and ointments, nasal products, and toothpaste all made in the USA since 1850.
We are currently seeking an Assistant Buyer to be responsible for working with the Purchasing Supervisor to assure all components for pharmaceutical manufacturing arrive in time to meet production dates. The position requires strong attention to detail to assure all specifications, quantities and pricing are correct for multiple unique components. Previous experience with ERP systems running MRP is required, SAP experience is a plus.
Additional Responsibilities Include:
- Perform data entry related to purchasing
- Evaluate suppliers based on price, quality, and delivery speed
- Analyze price proposals, financial reports, and other information to determine reasonable prices
- Work out agreements withsuppliers, such as when products will be delivered
- Monitoring customer orders to insure product is procured on time
- Reporting on customer backlog and delivery performance
- Manage inventory levels to ensure staying within budgeted levels.Minimum High School diploma; with three to five years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Computer skills required. Must have experience with using an ERP or similar system.Job Type: Full-time
- Sheffield Pharmaceuticals is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We provide equal opportunity to employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, creed, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, marital or familial status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or other basis protected by law.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org