As a contract manufacturing partner, you can be assured that Sheffield Pharmaceuticals is the only manufacturer of all products we supply to our customers. We take your product from concept to completion.
We provide global sourcing for the highest quality components, and employ just in time delivery to effectively control costs.
Pharmaceutical Manufacturers License:
Sheffield Pharmaceuticals LLC, manufactures toothpaste, creams, and ointments in its manufacturing facilities in the City of New London, State of Connecticut, United States of America. The Quality Systems at Sheffield Pharmaceuticals includes a Quality Assurance Unit and a Quality Control Unit. This system is committed to managing quality activities to assure that the manufacturing facility operates under cGMP [Current Good Manufacturing Practices](21 CFR Part 210 and 211), in order to guarantee that the drug products manufactured by Sheffield Pharmaceuticals have the safety, identity, strength, quality, and purity that it purports or is represented to possess.
The plant where the company’s products are manufactured meets all the requirements of the State of Connecticut Food, Drug, and Cosmetic Act, which conform with the regulations of the FOOD, DRUG, AND COSMETIC ACT of the United States of America.
FDA Reg #1210513
UL-Registrar, LLC RCP–Retail Certification Program
- Connecticut License ID# CSM.0000094
- Florida License ID# 26:00208
- Missouri License ID# 2004006357
- Michigan License ID# 5306002271
- Tennessee License ID# 0000002240
- New Jersey License ID# To be awarded shortly
As an FDA audited and approved manufacturer it is our responsibility to manufacture products for the public consumer that are of the highest quality. This is a responsibility that we embrace throughout the entire organization. Through our commitment to production technology and quality personnel we are dedicated to manufacturing your product under the strictest of cGMP procedures.
- Climate-controlled 200 ton capacity raw materials storage
- 10,000 gallon sorbitol, glycerin and petrolatum tanks on site
- 12,000 liter stainless steel deionized water holding tank
- Environmentally controlled, self-contained compounding suites
- 800 liter mixers with heating/cooling: 10°C to 100°C
- 7 – Compounding fill lines
- 5 – Nauta mixers
- 2 – Blade stator mixing tanks
- 6-Versators, 50 l⁄m capacity
Sheffield has the capability of compounding semi-solids, creams, ointments, liquids & gels, coupled with filling the product into tubes and bottles of various fills and sizes.
We manufacture for Domestic and Worldwide distribution and export to over 50 countries worldwide. Our markets include but are not limited to:
- NBE’s for toothpastes, topical creams, gels, pastes,
- cosmetics, and ointments.
- Full Turnkey Contract Packaging available.
- Contract Packaging/Private Label
Our specialty is packaging and filling in laminate, aluminum, and plastic tubes. To view one of our many state of the art filling machines in action, please click here (requires a broadband connection).
- Versatile TGM Machines and High Speed Comadis CD180 Fillers
- Heated / chilled product hoppers
- Aluminum, laminate, polythene and polyfoil tubes
- Packet Filling
- Custom Case Labeling
- Display, Inner Case, Gift Pack