We currently have a Shipping position available open at our Norwich location. Experience in Shipping/Material Handling, including use of Forklift and Pallet Jacks preferred.
- Receives or prepares for shipment incoming or outgoing parts, materials, and finished products.
- Verifies items against packing lists, make counts and maintain records.
- Distribute incoming small package materials to the designated department.
- Logs, copies and distributes paperwork to the appropriate departments, as directed.
- Maintain cleanliness and appearance of work area.
- Willingly accepts assignments in other areas/departments as needed.
- Maintain proper liaison with all departments to contribute to the team philosophy.
- Other assigned tasks as necessary assigned by Management.
- Responsible for following all safety regulations and complying with SOP’s, DEP, EPA, OSHA, FDA, and cGMP’s while performing duties
- Follow all environmental and OSHA requirements. Attend in-house training sessions.
EDUCATION/EXPERIENCE: High School Diploma or equivalent.
Sheffield Pharmaceuticals is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We provide equal opportunity to employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, creed, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, marital or familial status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or other basis protected by law.