At Sheffield Pharmaceuticals, the home of the original Sheffield Toothpaste, we offer exclusive, quality, branded products to promote wellness and relief to our customers. Our wellness and first aid products include a variety of creams and ointments, nasal products, and toothpaste all made in the USA since 1850.
We are currently seeking a Production Manager with experience driving efficient, quality production and leading and developing effective teams in a LEAN Manufacturing environment. We are looking for a strong leader who is passionate about breeding an environment where teams are motivated and committed to producing quality products. Innovative, future-focused change-agents with creative ideas and the ability to execute effectively should apply.
- Controlling and driving LEAN production
- Accountability for achievement of SQDCC KPI’s
- Continuous improvement of manufacturing operations
- Training and development of departmental supervisors and managers
- Ensuring effective use of facilities and personnel; and conformance to schedules and budgets
- Directing major facilities projects, ensuring compliance with local, state and federal safety and health requirements
- Planning and establishing production work schedules to meet delivery times and best utilize company productive capacity
- Planning and coordinating scheduling and workflow
- Providing required training to ensure safety and compliance with S.O.P.’s, DEP, EPA, OSHA, FDA, and cGMP’s
- Maintaining proper liaison with compounding, filling, purchasing, machine shop, sales and traffic manager to contribute to the team philosophy
- Following all environmental and OSHA requirements
- Attending applicable in-house training sessions
- Departmental reporting as needed
- Other assigned tasks as necessary assigned by Management.
- Bachelor’s degree in manufacturing, engineering, industrial technology, or related discipline preferred
- Minimum of 7 years of leadership experience in a LEAN Manufacturing environment
- Ability to lead high-performing production teams to produce quality results
- Ability to see the “big picture” and independently exercise good judgment and on-the-fly decision making
- A sense of urgency and a focus on driving efficient operations
- Experience in pharmaceutical manufacturing preferred
Sheffield Pharmaceuticals is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We provide equal opportunity to employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, creed, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, marital or familial status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or other basis protected by law.
Job Type: Full-time